Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, (1 Viewer)

SpartanWarrior

Hi, guys. It's nice to see that there are people that like writing like I do. I am new on this forum but not new in writing. I have writen two books (yet to publish). And I'm now writing my thirth. I have mostly writen about Fantasy, History, Romance and Adventure. Also I try to keep some Nice facts in my books.
I am was born in 2003 in the Netherlands. I am currently in College and writing is my biggest hobby. Even big as my passion for the romans and ancient greeks.

Well thanks everyone for reading this.
I hope I will get to know some people here too and getting tips and tricks of course.
Greetings,
A Dutch Person

Tiamat

Patron
Hey there Spartan! I feel like a historical fantasy romance adventure novel set in ancient Greece would be a super interesting book to read, so if you haven't already, maybe you should combine everything into one! Go big or go home, right? Haha. Do you usually write in English or Dutch?

SpartanWarrior

Hey Tiamat,
Thanks for the idea.
And for the question, I started writing in Dutch. But it was a lot harder than I tought. So for now I only write in English.
Maybe if I publish someday I will translate it. I love a challenge!

Gumby

Staff member
Co-Owner
Welcome SpartanWarrior! As you can see, we have members who speak the language from your part of the world, too. :) Glad you've joined us.