Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello, I'm new here! (1 Viewer)

Edd

Hello, I’m Ed and I’m new here!

I love writing stuff

Before the lockdown I would go to a weekly writing group

I have a book that is currently in production

I am always keen to observe Orwell’s rules for succinct and honest prose, that are in his essay Politics And The English Language

I look forward to participating on these forums, I wish I'd have discovered them much earlier!

indianroads

Staff member
Global Moderator
Glad you’re here. This is a good place with lots of supportive and knowledgeable people. Have fun!

BTW, I have a hat with the saying ‘Make Orwell fiction again’. You might be surprised how many people don’t know who Orwell was.

Reactions: Edd

Doodah

Hello Ed. I'm new as well. I also wish that I had known about these forums earlier. Being here could have saved me a bit of time during my edits. I'll see you around.

indianroads

Staff member
Global Moderator
My local writing guild hasn’t met in person for a year. They do virtual meetings though, but I’m not a virtual kind of guy, so haven’t attended.