Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello! I'm HLZ! (1 Viewer)

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Hello! Nice to have you here on WF. :) No reason not to be kind, really, so you've nothing to fear (not very much, anyway).

I'd invite you to join in on some of the writing challenges here, they're good for learning and for fun. :)

HLZ

Hello! Nice to have you here on WF. :) No reason not to be kind, really, so you've nothing to fear (not very much, anyway).

I'd invite you to join in on some of the writing challenges here, they're good for learning and for fun. :)
Okay, Thank you! I think I'm going to wait before I try a writing challenge. While I'm all for diving in, I'd like to dip my toes in first, because forums are so new to me :)

indianroads

Staff member
Global Moderator
You've landed in a friendly and supportive place - nothing to worry about here. I was concerned when I joined, there are a lot of hostile places where people play flame wars - this is NOT one of them.

What 'other things' are you trying now?

HLZ

You've landed in a friendly and supportive place - nothing to worry about here. I was concerned when I joined, there are a lot of hostile places where people play flame wars - this is NOT one of them.

What 'other things' are you trying now?
Well...I guess I'm trying anything? I know that's a very vague answer, but I kinda want to try everything ^v^. I used to try to do poetry too, but recent attempts read more like sentences in a story and I'm not sure if it counts or not..I might post some later though!

ritudimrinautiyal

Welcome HLZ,
Just relax. This is a friendly writing place, where nobody consider himself/herself as perfect and sincerely read writings of other writers, giving honest (yet not at all demoralizing) criticism here. Post your writings here, and soon you would come to know exactly which genre you are inclined to write.

Looking forward to read your writings here
Ritu

HLZ

Welcome HLZ,
Just relax. This is a friendly writing place, where nobody consider himself/herself as perfect and sincerely read writings of other writers, giving honest (yet not at all demoralizing) criticism here. Post your writings here, and soon you would come to know exactly which genre you are inclined to write.

Looking forward to read your writings here
Ritu
I'll try! I can get antsy when I'm in a new place, but I'll settle down soon, especially with such kind people here to greet me :)
And actually I just decided to post a poem, even if I don't think that's the genre I'll stick with. I like writing poems, (and storiestoo) I just don't know if I'm cut out for writing doggerel or pretty flowery things... I do admire them those types of poems alot though :)
And thank you for such kind words :D