Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello, I say... (1 Viewer)

Code_Mage

I was once a member of this board a long time ago before I put many things on hold. Though I have way too many hobbies that I sometimes end up cycling through seasons; it is even more straining with work and college burdening me these days.

I enjoy reading and writing. I'm not here to promote my own writing as much as I am here to reflect, bask in the words of others, and simply communicate. However, I do take a gander with sci-fi and fantasy but love just about any creative writing.

kalrarii

Haha I tend to do the same with my own interests, though mainly I go through cycles of art and writing ( basically visual and textual phases, luckily enough my writing muse tends to wake up in time for NaNo!

Welcome back to the forums, I'm just returning to them myself. :)