Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello hello everyone! (1 Viewer)

Q

queen trinity

I'm new, obviously. I hope we all get along well. I'm here for the constructive criticism.... and overall just looking for people to read my random mass of words that I throw together. I plan on posting the beginning of one of my stories after I make this post actually. Hope you read! And happy reading and writing as well!

Voodoo

Hello, honey, I hope you can forgive that stuff you saw earlier today.
WF is much better than that.

D

Derrick

Hey. "And happy reading and writing as well". I'm trying to get back into reading, but nothing really holds my interest for long. I only do writing sparingly when I have nothing else to do or think about. But, good luck in your search for critique, and always write well instead of worrying about how interesting the subject matter is. That's my mini-critique to you!