Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello! Happy to be here! (1 Viewer)

Wren9244

Hello everyone!

My name is Katie, and I have ventured into the world of novel writing. I have 2 projects currently going with a co-writer and am absolutely loving the process of writing a novel with someone else. I have tried to finish a manuscript on my own, and only got 1/4 of the way through before setting it aside. Now, I never want to write on my own every again. It's just too much fun! And I don't mind sharing the spotlight.

I write in several subgenres of Romance, including Mafia, Military Suspense, MC, Paranormal/Fantasy, and now trying to venture in Sports Romance. I have an idea for a Formula 1 Racing Romance that I've been slowly plotting out. So, looking forward to diving into that as well.

I'm happy to have found a place to seek advice, share my own knowledge and network. I generally use Facebook for this sort of thing, but it's felt very limiting lately. I look forward to browsing and taking in all I can from the members here!

Taylor

Staff member
Global Moderator
If you like working with others, you've come to the right place. Lots of great discussions and always folks here to help you work through anything you need to bounce.

I'm writing my first novel and my genre is Corporate Suspense with a dash of romance. The sports romance sounds intriguing, I hope we get to hear more about it.

@Foxee organizes a team challenge. If she gets enough interest she may hold another one in July. You may wish to let her know if you are interested.

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to our discussions and tapping into your knowledge base.

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Hi, Katie! You've got a very interesting list of romance subgenres! The F1 story sounds like a really cool idea...my husband loves F1, wonder if that would get him reading romance. (Honestly? I could see it...)

Great to have you here! :)

Steve_Rivers

Hey Katie! That's certainly a diverse portfolio you have there. F1 and romance? Darn I can think of SO MANY PUNS and sayings off the top of my head. Racing hearts, slick moves, our relationship was moving through the gears. Oh, someone needs to pull me away from the keyboard! It'll only get worse from here on.
And I'm totally on board with how you feel on facebook, I barely use it for anything other than advertising myself. To me it feels a much more hollow experience than a forums. But then again, I've grown up using forums so I'm probably biased....

Welcome to the forums!

Wren9244

Hey Katie! That's certainly a diverse portfolio you have there. F1 and romance? Darn I can think of SO MANY PUNS and sayings off the top of my head. Racing hearts, slick moves, our relationship was moving through the gears. Oh, someone needs to pull me away from the keyboard! It'll only get worse from here on.
And I'm totally on board with how you feel on facebook, I barely use it for anything other than advertising myself. To me it feels a much more hollow experience than a forums. But then again, I've grown up using forums so I'm probably biased....

Welcome to the forums!
Those puns would make some interesting titles. 🤣