Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello - Greetings (1 Viewer)

V

vsoto1972

My name is Victor Soto, I am from Lake Mary, FL. I am just finishing my FIRST Children's Book. I am happy to have found this Forum since I have no experience in writing, I am a musician and I have wrote poetry and lyrics but no anything like this.
I have so many questions regarding how to publish (self or house) and many more and I hope to find the answers in here.

tobyr21

For publishing info, try Holly Lisle

Victor,
The fantasy writer "Holly Lisle" has fantastic info at her site about publishing, and most of it applies to all types of fiction. I can't give you her URL (forum rules for a newbie), but search for her name in quotes (as above) ad you'll find her site.

Code_Mage

Welcome indeed. You say that you are finished writing your first children's book? That's some experience writing. It may not be epic, but it is something. I consider myself a musician as well, except more in a non-traditional sense. Hope this forum helps you on your journey.