Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello from Upstate! (1 Viewer)

Hopeful_Author

Well, this is my first forum I've joined and I'm hoping that this place will be as wonderful as I've heard. I'm basically attempting my first book (probably like a few people in here are). I've joined for the simple fact that I want to know that there are others out there who are going through the same stuff that I am and perhaps be a cheerleader for some hopefuls! Go TEAM! haha... ok I'm a nerd, yes, i know. Either way I'm happy to be here and hope to absorb something useful or have my butt whipped into shape when i get down. Thanks!:geek:

Elysia19

Hey there Hopeful,

Welcome to the forum! I joined uhhh a week or so ago...and was looking for exactly what you are, (cept, it wasnt my first book) anyways, you'll find that this really is the great site you've heard it is, i was very plesently suprised.

I really look forward to reading some of your work!