Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello from the Rocky Mountains (1 Viewer)

A

Anne Bradshaw

Wasn't sure if I'm supposed to start a new thread for an introduction or hit Reply. Whatever. Too late. I did went for the thread.

I've been writing for around twenty years, and came to America from England some ten years ago, which is when I began writing books in addition to magazine articles. Writing is my life now the children are grown. My husband still works, so my time is my own. Wahoo! It's something I thought would never arrive.

I write mainly for twelve to nineteen-year-old readers because they keep me thinking young.

Look forward to learning much on this forum.

S

SilverShade

I'll be looking forward to reading some of your work! I'm new too... been spending most of the day learning how to navigate this site... Welcome!

Voodoo

12 to 19 year olds.

Pity, the genre is so bad.

You can write for both and make it decent, I'd hate to categorize my writing as "12 to 19."

Teen lit. sucks, love.

Anyhow, do what you do.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello there Anne, and welcome! Writing for youngsters can be very rewarding, don't you think?

Nickie

A

Anne Bradshaw

I've just reread my own post. LOL "did went" sounds like a great writer--not! Forgot to delete the did. Anyway, thanks for responding, folks. Now I need to figure out how to find other things on here. 8-[

File13

HI Anne,
Welcome to the forum by another newbie!
Good idea on groups to write for.
Good luck!
~Cheryl~

Users who are viewing this thread