Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello from Southwest Florida! (1 Viewer)

juliaward

Hi...

I'm sooooooooooo excited to have found this awesome Forum.

I'm reinventing myself as a writer after having to make some significant life changes. I've been working on my memoirs. Plan on taking some online classes to learn to write Magazine Articles. And, oh yes, started a blog about being hit by lightning and why I now write and am including all the links, resources, forums, blogs, tips, and books I've found on my journey to becomimg a WRITER!!!

Can't wait to meet you all...

juliaward

thank you for the warm welcome!

Wow.......
an art and writing group........
will have to give it more of my attention tomorrow..........

Shinn

Hi Julia.

I hope to see some of your work on here soon. My first novel, "Fishbed - First Draft" is on the Writers' Workshop. I'm planning to revise and repost it in the next school holidays.

juliaward

Hi Nickie.......
I should interview you for my blog!..........

Hi Triquediqual...
Do you have a web site?...What kind of writing do you do?

I'm so happy to meet people from outside of the States. Florida has gotten very boring with all it's old people and tourists.

Triquediqual

Julia, I'm actually in the process of setting up a website for my writing and stuffs.
My main strength would be Poetry, but I also write Short Stories. Ultimately, I would like to publish a book at some stage in the future, but I am only 17 so have many years of work to do before that.

Users who are viewing this thread