Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello, from north of here. (1 Viewer)

d.b.potts

Hello everybody.
This is my first writing forum experience, but I have loved writing poetry and short prose for years now. Busy, busy... but I connect where and when I can with people of like minds and pursuits.
I just had a thought that could have fleeted, like many others. The word "farewell" is not used enough upon introduction. Always in parting, as if luck were useless in the presence of a particular person. Well, I would like to dash this superstition into pieces and say to all: I fare you well as we meet here and I hope that we all have enough pleasant and insightful conversations to fill a whole shelf of novels, poems and chapbooks of sweet-hearted bullshit. If I may.

I apologize for the length of my introduction (or my farewell). It's nice meeting you.

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, d.b. potts. Or perhaps hello and I fare you well... or sumpin'. Regardless, enjoy!

d.b.potts

Thanks everybody. Hey Hawke... I see that you're a moderator. Do you still post creative work or are you here simply as an authority figure, or something like that?

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Thanks everybody. Hey Hawke... I see that you're a moderator. Do you still post creative work or are you here simply as an authority figure, or something like that?

Oh I dunno about an "authority figure" (lol), but I still post work every once in a while.

:)

d.b.potts

lol... I didn't know how else to put it. Well, thanks for the greeting. It's nice to see writers taking an active role in communities like this. I'm having a lot of fun so far.

Users who are viewing this thread