Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello from Nebraska (1 Viewer)

M

Melvin Udall

Hello to everyone!

I hail from a small town in the mid-west of the U.S.A. and I've been trying to write a story for a few weeks now and thought it might be a good idea to join a forum for just such purposes. I've already mined quite a lot of good information from some of the sub-sections here. I only written a few short stories when I was younger but I've been feeling the urge to do it again for some time now.

I'm looking forward to your acquaintances..

A Gypsy's Abandon

Welcome to the forum, Melvin. I have done far more reading than posting on this forum and find myself digging around for all the good stuff. Hope you find what you're looking for, and look forward to reading some of your work! :)

Jacinta

Hiya Melvin
Good luck with the site and the writing - I'm only new here too and just finding my way around the site.
Jacinta McDevitt