Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello from natural living writer! (1 Viewer)

E

Earthwriter

Hello everyone...
I was thrilled to find this great forum! I've been having a tough time finding a forum that meets all my needs and is active where I can network and I'm hoping I've found it here. I'm a very serious expressive passionate writer and I eagerly need to network, connect with other writers, especially those who write in a similar style and genre. I'd also love to have a mentor and I'd love to meet new writer friends. I'm 37 and I'd like to meet writers who are mature and health-conscious. Is it okay to network here and ask for advice? Thank you for providing this forum. I look forward to meeting new people here.

Thanks.

E

Earthwriter

Fine, I'll bite.

Why health-conscious?

Hi and thank you for the warm welcome. I specifically mentioned "health-conscious" because I am very health-conscious and my writing reflects my health choices and has that primary focus. It's also that a natural living or health aware writer would be able to relate to and understand my style of writing, but I'm receptive and interested in talking and networking with other types of writers as well. I'm sure many writers will appreciate and understand my style of writing. I'm open and receptive. Thank you for asking. I hope that answers your question. :)

Drzava

Well, I eat meat quite frequently and never exercise and I gave up eating Lays because they switched to sunflower oil and I preferred the trans fats. I don't smoke though, so I think we really do have quite a lot in common!