Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello from Montana (1 Viewer)

S

SilverShade

First off, I must admit that I am inexperienced when it comes to forums... so I apologize ahead of time for any foolishness I accidentally commit. :eek:

That out of the way... :p I am looking forward to reading the work of other writers here and hope to eventually post some of my own efforts. I have a lot to learn but plenty of stories floating in my head... I'll definitely be happy to hear any criticism (or compliments) you may have to offer. You'll be seeing me soon! Until then...

L

Lama

Welcome welcome welcome

Hi!

I am new myself so perhaps I should reserve the welcoming right. But I thought you might like to know that everyone here seems really friendly and they're SO quick!! I just put up a peice of work yesterday and already have a list of things to think about...

Good luck and hope you enjoy the time you spend here :lol:

B

beached

Hi Silver Shade, I am new here too. What kind of thing do you write? I am quite amazed by how popular this site is. By the way, I have a ferret called Montana.
Enjoy

S

SilverShade

By the way, I have a ferret called Montana.
Enjoy

lol... I used to want a ferret when I was younger.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I like to write fantasy... love to give full reign to my imagination. But basically, I just write whatever story happens to be in my head (whatever fiction that might be).