Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello from Erik Buchanan (1 Viewer)

Erik Buchanan

Hi everyone.

My name is Erik Buchanan and I am a writer (sounds a bit like AA, doesn't it?).

I'm a professional writer, working for a website company writing articles, as well as a newly published author (Small Magics available through Dragon Moon Press or Amazon.com).

I've been looking for a place to hang out and talk with other writers, and this looked good to me.

I don't write much short fiction, so I will not be posting a lot for critiquing or review, but will be happy to put my 2 cents in, and encourage anyone who is interested in critiquing my work to buy my book and please post a review of it.:wink:

Of course, if you'd like a shot at Small Magics without paying for it, Dragon Moon Press has a limited time offer to download the ebook for free as a way to generate some publicity. If you do get it that way, let me know. I'd love to hear what people think.

Anyway, excuse all the marketing in this introduction, and I'll look forward to reading what's here and giving a positive (I hope) contribution.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there Erik, and welcome! I don't write short fiction either, I'm more into full lenght novels (a mix of historical, adventure and romance).

Nickie

R

Rammy

just thought I'd let you know I downloaded your book for free from Dragon Moon press. read it shortly. :)

Erik Buchanan

just thought I'd let you know I downloaded your book for free from Dragon Moon press. read it shortly. :)

Great! Hope you like it.

And if you like it and want to be my hero, please write a review and spread it all over the internet. The more who know, the merrier.