Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello from England (1 Viewer)

T

tpowell

Hi, I joined today and just wanted to say hello.

I am about halfway through my 2nd childrens book and look forward to reviewing and being reviewed.:smurfin:

Alicia

Welcome to Writing Forums! My name is Alicia, but most people call me Ali or Al, so feel free to do that as well. I hope you enjoy your time here ^^.

T

tpowell

Thank you all for your kind welcome, by the way my name is Tracey, sorry forgot to say earlier.

Damian_Rucci

Welcome to the Writing Forums! This is an amazing place with some amazing people! Hope you enjoy being here. If you have any questions just pm me and I will try to help you as best as I can. If you need anything critiqued or reviewed just pm me and I will do it.

wheelz1138

If you have any questions just pm me and I will try to help you as best as I can. If you need anything critiqued or reviewed just pm me and I will do it.
The same goes for me. I'm willing to assist anyone with any of their writing needs... all you need to do is ask.

T

tpowell

Thank you Damian and Wheelz, I have posted the first chapter of The Green Man of Ellingham, not sure if I've put it in the right place, it's on the adventure, fantasy etc forum.

Tracey