Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello from Cambridge, England (1 Viewer)

A

Angelpie

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say how much I'm looking forward to speaking with you all. Having read many comments/stories/feedback on this site I finally feel like I've found the site to help me grow and bring my story to life, for we all have a story do we not? Yet we all need a bit of guidance too I believe :)

Any hoo - thank you for letting me share this with you.

Best regards,
Angel

D

Dr. Malone

Hi! Welcome to the forums, I agree that it's a great place to share. I look forward to reading your stuff.

A

Angelpie

Hey how did you manage to steal a line from my story ? :D

Welcome :D

Regards,
Lote.

ooh - sorry about that Lote , perhaps I'm a little psychotic... er... I mean psychic tee hee!

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I very much look forward to giving/receiving help and advice.

Best regards,
A

Users who are viewing this thread