Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello from Australia (1 Viewer)

Rathma

hello everyone,

I'm 16 years old and I've grown into this little hobby of mine and I would like to have more people view my work. I'm more into writing about the past history, fantasy and one of my better abilities in writing is war.

So yeah, I'm hoping to have a look around and find a place to tell some stories. See ya guys around.

Last edited:

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Hi Rathma, I also came here wanting to show what I had done, that's part of it of course but I have also learned lots, partly through other people's comments and partly through commenting on other people's work. Wecome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here.
P.S. One p in hoping.

Last edited:

traveller

hello everyone,

I'm 16 years old and I've grown into this little hobby of mine and I would like to have more people view my work. I'm more into writing about the past history, fantasy and one of my better abilities in writing is war.

So yeah, I'm hopping to have a look around and find a place to tell some stories. See ya guys around.

heyhey! wherebouts in Australia are you from? look forward to reading your work! peace.

Trav

Vee

"A sandgroper, just what this place needs," Vee sarcastically remarked. "In previous days you would have called me 'a cornstalk', these days 'cockroach' is more popular."

In all seriousness, I like your genre. I intend to give it a good read when I have a bit more time on my hands.