Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello fellow writers (1 Viewer)

Phantom_Wings

I'm Courtney, or Court-dawg, or Clairissa, or Risa, or Anrui, or anything else you can think of.

I've been writing since I could read...not very good I might add. Right about now, I try to read about 3 hours a day, most of the time it ends up being 6 though.

I'll read anything if it catches my interest, but I write fiction.

I love to read (duh) write (double duh), play my guitar, whoes name is Kismet, climb trees, ride my bike, and talk on myspace.

I'm deeper than most.

OMG I forgot...i don't know how...I'm a Christian and proud of it!

My fav authors are C.S. Lewis, Bill Meyers, and...sigh...if i wrote everything, you'd be reading for hous...sigh....

Well, thanks for putting up with this,

Risa out!

(i refer to myself as Risa [short for Clairissa] more than i do my own name!:p)​

Shinn

Hello there and let me welcome you to Writing Forums, Risa! :) *waves*

I hope you enjoy being here, and find the help you need for your writing. And there is a rule; critique and someone will return the favour.

~ Shinn

Joann

Hi, Courtney, or Court-dawg, or Clairissa, or Risa, or Anrui.
So pleased to see you here in the forum.
I too am a Christian and proud of it.
Hope to see some of your writing very soon.