Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello fellow wordsmiths (1 Viewer)

wilcan

It has been many years ago that I last darkend the door to an English class room (1957), and even then I could never quite get the hang of putting the words of a thought into a proper sentence. And now I'm "trying" to transcribe someone elses thoughts from the audio into proper english with all the punctuations in the right place. These audios are sermons from my church that are recorded. I just wish that I had paid more attention in 1957 to the Blackboard and not Linda Lue across from me. Well. Never to old to learn, hopefully?

Thank God for MS Word though.

wilcan

Shinn

Hello there and let me welcome you to WF, wilcan! :)

I hope you find the help that you need on the forum ^_^

~ Shinn

mammamaia

glad to have you aboard, wilcan!

It has been many years ago that I last darkend the door to an English class room (1957),

then, i must have a year onya, since i graduated high school in '56... unless you refer to a college 'door'... in which case, you've a few on me!...

let me know if you need any help with that good deed, as it's the kind of thing i do all day, every day for writers whose stuff ain't quite up to snuff...

love and hugs, maia
[email protected]

wilcan

Thanks y'all for your kind welcomes. Nope, never went to college. Quit HS in '57 as a sophmore and enlisted in the Navy. Thanks Mammamaia for your offer since I do know for sure that nothing I do is up to snuff, but the Preacher has faith.

[email protected]