Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

I

Irene

My name is Irene and I started writing short stories many years ago. I have never tried to get published. A good friend and I started writing a novel last month which we hope will someday get published. I would love to hear about your experiences and any advice you folks out there could offer.

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Hello, Irene,

Welcome to WF. Sounds like you have a healthy body of work built up and an ambitious project cooking!

Bear in mind that the advice here is all free (tell me if someone tries to charge you for it and I will moderate them mercilessly) and sometimes you get what you pay for. Then again, there is such a thing as a screaming bargain, it's just up to you to decide which is which.

C'mon in, hang up your coat, have a look around and critique if you want critiqued.

Nice to have you here.

~Foxee

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello there, Irene, and welcome to Writing Forums. Getting published is a tough business, and hopefully you'll find all the advice you need over here.

Nickie