Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello Everyone (1 Viewer)

S

style_seeker

I chose to use this forum to practice writing clearly to others and the inverse for my audience. I value the feedback of my audience. I'm strifing to be a clear communicator and someday I hope to secure a desent job using my communication skills. Right now my skill level could be described as beginning writer with some knowledge of grammar, with bad punctuation, and with bad sentence structure. If you know of simple interactive websites that have good skill building tools, or if you just want to practice analyzing sentences let me know. I chose style_seeker simply because I'm a style_seeker.

To inifinty and beyond.
style_seeker

Last edited by a moderator:

Drezzal

Welcome to the writing forums style seeker, i hope you enjoy your stay and improve in your work. I am also a beginner writer (havent written anything yet actually) but i also hope to improve based on the feedback of the forums :thumbl:

Kimbro

Hello and Welcome Style Seeker,
I am new here too. Posted one poem "Mariah" but I don't think anybody has looked at it yet.
Your question about a website?
Here is a new one devoted to writers and web builders:
My Scribe Web

Enjoy your stay.