Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello Everyone (1 Viewer)

R

Relon

Hi everyone. The site suggested I post a little something about myself in this forum so I', taking its advice. I actually sound this site on accident, but I'm glad did because it looks like a really fun place. As a young writter I have had trouble with sticking to my works, mostly due to the fact that I'm shy to anyone I know on a personal level reading or reviewing my work. I'm hoping that I can use the anonimity of the internet to get real criticism from other writters and possibly meet a few chums. I hope that I'll get to know some of you better and gain some new insight to mine and other's writing. :)

mi is happy

Hey there! Have fun on here and if you need help or anything then just talk to me! :) I'm glad your on because more members, the marrier! :)

R

Relon

Thank you for the offer. This place seems like it should be plenty of fun so it sould be pretty easy to have some of my own.