Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello everyone... (1 Viewer)

Autumn

first day & feeling quite shy, i signed up because i love to write but dislike everything i have ever written- i fear my pomes (that's what i like writing) don't read very well and may not say what i think they're saying...hoping to sort that out with a bit of help!
Looking forwards to reading and critting too,
Bye for now
Autumn

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the neighborhood, Autumn. No need to be shy. The members here are top rate. Enjoy!

Shinn

Hi there and welcome to Writing Forums, Autum :)

I also look forward to reading your poems.

~ Shinn

Autumn

Thanks for the welcome Nikkie, Hawke, Winterstorm, Phantom Wings, Shinn- still feeling a little too nervous to wax,
Autumn.

silmaril

Hi, Autumn, and welcome! There's no reason to be shy. I just joined a couple of days ago, and have noticed that most people here are very friendly :)

I'd love to see some of your poems sometime. I have tried writing some myself but nothing too great has come out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread