Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello everyone. (1 Viewer)

C

C.T.Smith

Hello everyone in the cyber world! My name is Conrad Smith, and I'm 22 years old. I went to school for two years studying graphic design. I recently moved to Ohio and I'm deciding what to do next with my life.

I've always had this idea of being a writer in the back of my mind but I've never really pursued it the way I should. I've decided to join this forum to hopefully gather some useful information to get me started.

Anyway, thanks for your time, hope to see everyone around the forums. :thumbr: