Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello everyone!! (1 Viewer)

A

aboutlife

Hello everyone my name is Kris, I registered this account mainly for my girlfriend to start getting some of her writings out for others to read and as a method for her to express herself and get feedback from other writers. We started a blog found in my signature that some things will appear on, however I feel this site is a great portal for her to get started with a much larger exposure. I also enjoy writing and will be posting here as well. It is appreciated for anyone that has interest in writings about life to visit our site. We look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas on this site with the many users that are here.

Best,
Kris & Tanya