Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

N

NavyDepr

As my user name states I am a Navy DEPer. I am leaving for boot camp Dec 11, 2007. I went to Florida Atlantic University for 2 years and fell in love with writing while there, though I have written my whole life. I decided to leave FAU after 2 years and join the US Navy! Its not that I was doing bad at FAU, I had 50 credits and a 3.5 GPA, but I wasnt happy. I want to be a sailor and so I lifted my anchor and set sail, so to speak. I have journals upon journals of poetry and stories and daily journals that no one has ever read and I hope to share some here. If you are curious as to what I will be doing in the Navy, I am enlisted as an MC. I will be writing! (Hopefully)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Baron

Look forward to seeing some of your stuff (and your critiques). Welcome to the forum.