Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello Everyone (2 Viewers)

G

Grinch

I'm Grinch and I am a part time writer of sorts. Back when I was in High School I wrote a bunch of things I like to call poetry. A lot of it is horrible but in the mix is some really good stuff, well at least I think so. I hadn't written anything in about 10 years and recently wrote a couple of short stories, I may post them here for some feedback. The main reason I joined is after writing my second short I was hit with an idea that has novel material written all over it. I know nothing of writing a novel but have read many (huge Stephen King fan). So I plan on reading through some posts here and hopefully get some ideas and tips.

Hope to be a long time member.

Users who are viewing this thread