Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello everyone... (1 Viewer)

P

Pokemaster

Hello everyone, I'm new here, and I am just wondering, where do you post your stories?

Shinn

Hello there and welcome to Writing Forums :)

If you have a short story, you post it in the "Short Story" section, if you have a piece you want critiqued, post in it in the "Critique & Advice" section or the "Writers Workshop", if you have a fiction, or a non-fiction piece, post it in the appropriate sections and if you have a script, or a TV/movie outline, post it in "Scripts & Plays".

Hope this helps.

Shinn.

Shawn

WF Veterans
Welcome to the forums!

You can post your stories in the Creative section. They're pretty self explanatory... especially since the explanations are under the names.

Just make sure to post poetry in the poetry forum and short stories in the short story forum.

P

Pokemaster

Would u guys and gals be fine if I post my Pokémon story in the Fiction section?

Users who are viewing this thread