Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

J

jamkooroeki

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to say that I am thrilled about joining this writing forum! For many years I have been writing in my University school paper getting feedback from only my English Professors. I consider this a great opportunity to fine-tune my skills as a writer.
I am a twenty six year old full-time nursing student in Puerto Rico. I am not actually from Puerto Rico, but chose to go to school here so that I can learn spanish and experience something new. I am trying to 'live deep and to suck the marrow out of life' as Thoreau put it.
I enjoy surfing, camping, backpacking, hiking, traveling, reading and of course writing. I try to surround myself with positive people, and things at all times. I am humble and open to suggestions and constructive criticism. So if you happen to see anything I may have written feel free to give me some feedback.