Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello Everyone! (1 Viewer)

MJCaan

My name is M.J. Caan and, like many here, I am venturing into the world of writing for the first time. Well, I shouldn't say the first time...I've always written, but just as a hobby. Now I'm seeing what I can do if I really want to concentrate at it and have a go at my first novel. I started writing it about 3 months ago and have around 55,000 words so far. Of course I have no idea if it is any good, but I feel like it's time to start putting it out there and asking fro feedback. Plus I could always use a place to ask technical questions and get feedback on style. Glad to be here, and hopefully I can be a sounding board for someone else as well.
Thanks,
M.J. Caan

MJCaan

Thanks everyone. I've looked around at a lot of different forums but this one really stands out. I've already found a lot of answers to questions I've had and received some good responses to some questions I've posted. Most of the forums I'm used to don't have a lot of interaction going on. Plus, the members here actually read your work and respond! Who knew!