Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello everyone! This is my introduction. (1 Viewer)

comrade27

Hello.
I am 25 years old and working on my first novel. I have worked as a grant writer in the past.

I have a problem with finishing projects I do for fun, and I am trying my best to not let that happen to my novel.

I am hoping connecting with writers will keep me on the "write" path. (It may be a bad pun, but it was far too easy an opportunity).

I look forward to meeting you all!

Amallia

Welcome! New here myself. Also having problems finishing projects, well, starting them too!

I hope you finish your novel. Hope to read some of your work!

Ariel

WF Veterans
Welcome comrade, to the writing forums. (I imagined saying that in a thick Russian accent but since I'm midwestern, well, it's more of a silly drawl with a giggle).

Trilby

WF Veterans
Hi there and welcome to the forums.

I too have problems staying focused. The internet is a big distraction, I call it research, but to be honest it's procrastination.

Being that I have finished this post, I can write - THE END :friendly_wink:

Reactions: PiP

Sunny

WF Veterans
Hello there!

Welcome to the site and I wish you the best of luck! I think you can find a lot of inspiration around here, even in the little nooks, behind corners, under beds, and up high in the hammocks too! I think there's always someone or something to keep you eager or to motivate you in some way. I hope you find what you're looking for like I did, and finish your novel! :D

JosephB

Welcome [New Member Name] to Writingforums.com, the best writing forum on the internet! Writingforums.com is a great place to share your work, get and give writing tips -- or just hang out and chat about writing with other writers.

Don’t forget to read the forum rules, and for more information, check out the forum FAQ.

Thank you for choosing Writingforums.com!

Last edited:

Zac Brown

I, too, find it difficult to finish many of my more ambitious writing endeavors (my first novel included), so I welcome you aboard and can't wait to see you make some progress!