Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

hello everyone! (Im new yayyy) (1 Viewer)

M

midnight_time

Hey I'm new, so I'm just kinda feeling everything out.:afro: I found this website on Google while searching writers block (lol). ~~~Anyway~~~ I'm the kind of writer, that instead of sitting down and writing 13 pages, writes a paragraph or two when a idea pops into my head, then go out for pizza and a movie, take my dog for a walk, reads a book, and then writes another paragraph. I Don't like basing my stories on experience. I could be waiting on a line at the post office, and 'PING!' suddenly I have idea about what my main characters magic power will be.
Anyway, I would really like to start sharing my stories, and get some good opinions. \\:D/

Shinn

Hello there and welcome to the forum, Midnight! You'll enjoy being here! :)

Hope to be seeing some of your work soon.

Users who are viewing this thread