Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello Everybody (1 Viewer)

Al Green

Hi, I'm Alan.

I'm one of the rambling fools behind the soon to be legendary website Monstapro. I've always wanted to be a writer. For a long time my dream was cruelly held back by the fact that I was a lazy slob and I didn't actually write much. When my friend Chris suggested throwing together a website I decided that it was about time I sat down at my computer and actually tried to write something. I threw myself into the quest to create a half-decent story.

Scarily that was nearly four years ago. Doesn't time fly? I'm not letting my writing career falter. These days my ambition is to work up to writing some quite good stories and to build up a nice collection of rejection letters.

I've joined this fine forum in order to share ideas with fellow writers and to get my work critiqued by people who definitely aren't just trying to flatter me into buying them a drink.

It's nice to meet you all. Happy scribbling.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Nice to meet you too, Alan, and welcome to Writing Forums! I hope your writing goes well for you, and that you can find new friends here.

Nickie

D

Dr. Malone

Hey buddy. I just read your first story, and it's great. Welcome to the forums! I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

Al Green

Thanks

Thank you for all the welcome messages. This seems like a friendly place.

To Samantha. Sorry, what does what do?

If you mean the website it is an ezine.

Actually if anyone is interested we are always looking for submissions. Particularly short stories.

The forum won't let me post a link. Contact me if you want to know more.

monstapro.co.uk

Last edited: