Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello everybody! (1 Viewer)

T

TheNine

Name's TheNine. (Well, not really, but that's what I call myself on da internet) Anyhow, I'm designing a module for a Dungeons and Dragons PC game (which I will not name because it may be seen as advertising) and most of the work that goes into such a module is writing. Writing a good story, writing fleshed out characters, writing dialogues, you get the idea. It's basically writing everything you write in any book just with less background description.

So, I was browsing the internet lately because I felt I started losing my touch with writing dialogues and I was looking for some advice on the internet.. So I ended up here and I decided, may as well stay around, can only help me improve my writing if anything. So umm...here I am.

Bye everybody!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread