Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello and Thanks (1 Viewer)

K

keningstonia

Hello,

I'm eighteen and have been writing for the last four years--the same book. ](*,) I really do enjoy it though. Plus, it's changed three times so it's always fun.

I'm a Christian and my faith is important to me; it's even the reason I write. My dad was diagnosed with cancer yesterday and we have anywhere from four months to two years with him, depending on the treatment. I want my book to be at a readable stage before I lose my chance to share a big part of my life with someone so close to me.

One of the reasons I joined is because I couldn't find what I needed about flash-forward on the Internet, and was hoping someone here might be able to help. I posted in Tips and Advice (I think.) Also, I've really desired to be a part of a group of writers for a long while and the seemingly safe, clean, and helpful air about this community is great. I only hope I'll be able to help out more than be helped out.

Thanks,
Keningstonia

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, Keningstonia. It's great to have you here. Enjoy!