Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello All (1 Viewer)

A

an_army_wife

Hello all!

Yes, I am new to this site. I have been searching for a good Writer's Forum for some time. Writing has always been a love of mine, and since leaving college, there has been no one around to talk to, share things with, and get help/advice/critiques from.

I like quiet a few different types of writing that I like. I really big into nonfiction (memoir styles), regular fiction (almost any topic), and "Chick Lit".

I look forward to spending time with, and getting to know all of you. Just expect a lot questions and asking for advice from me! I love to share and feedback!

See you around!

JohnN

Well welcome to the forums! We have a great community here, so make sure you get involved! Dont post and disappear!

jlstratton

Welcome to the forum! Ask all the questions you can possibly think of because the people here are generally helpful and honest. Keep writing and I'm sure you'll have a great time.

I'd like you to know I feel your pain. I recently retired from the service after twenty-one years. It's a rough life sometimes but hang in there. Many people might think that your just a wife but some of us know better. If you are married to a soldier you have taken on the Army as a family by default. and like any family, not everybody's perfect.

Best of luck and best wishes

JL Stratton