Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello All: (1 Viewer)

M

mountainlander

I'm the new guy.

I am a husband, father, chiropractor, and photographer.

And, I'm plagued by this infernal YA novel that has been swimming around my brain for several years now. The more I try and trample it down, (quickly covering it with whatever detritus is handy, namely half forgotten grocery lists, lyrics of bad songs from the 1990s and other such crap,) it instead rears its ugly head with ever renewed vigor. ](*,)

Clearly the only way to slay this precocious interloper is to bleed it down on paper.

Accordingly, here I am to begrudgingly absorb as much as is allowable regarding this wonderfully tedious craft, and in the process hopefully garner a little peace and quiet for my poor harried neurons!

Looking forward to meeting a great many of you!:p

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the forums, mountainlander. Great to have you here (misery loves company and all that ;)). Enjoy!