Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello all (1 Viewer)

H

honulii

I'm a writer in the United States, 19, just joined this forum today. Just looking for other writers to talk to. It would be nice to talk about writing, but anything is okay.

Jiri

hi everyone

Hi everyone,

This is my first time here.

I write articles, short stories, poetry and such.

L

Lindsay

Hi Hon,

Nice to meet you. I'm new here too. :)

What kind of writing do you like to do?

H

honulii

Um...what kind of writing do I like to do? Lots. My two busiest categories are poetry and stories though. Stories is so vague, I hate to just say that but...I can't really say I've written more short stories than I have novel material...because lately I've been working really hard on a novel and I've written quite a few chapters. As for short stories, I write at least one a month for fun in contests and stuff that don't have any prizes.