Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello All (1 Viewer)

S

Snefru7

Hi, I'm Snefru7, and I'm a 15 year old avid writer. I stumbled across this site while "Googling" for fantasy clichés, since I wanted to avoid them in my preferred genre of fantasy.

Aside from writing, my other main interest is Ancient Egypt, and I hope to study its history professionally some day. :pharoh:

I'm Cymraeg (Welsh), fluent in the Welsh language and I'm proud.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Welcome to the forum, Snefru! If you are interested in Ancient Egypt, have you read the books of Paul Doherty? He has at least two series going about Ancient Egyt.

Nickie

Voodoo

I love the welsh. god, Cymraeg...
you sound partly attractive.
Though, not much for your "oriented" genre.

Azmakna

i see you own a PS3... lucky lad! my writing with suffer when i can afford one. i pray that poverty and homelessness save me (damn the pound!)

Users who are viewing this thread