Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello All (1 Viewer)

branbran

Hello everyone...just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I am a working screenwriter and currently going through a small spell of writers block....(I blame the holidays) haha.

I decided to do a search on some forums and found this particular one very interesting. It's good to see people helping each other through the writing process.

I look forward to reading and talking to all of you!

May the Muses be with you all!!!!

B

mammamaia

if you need help breaking through that 'block' i mentor lots of aspiring and beyond screenwriters, so you can drop me a 'help!' email any time...

do you write for a studio, or have you had spec scripts optioned/sold?

love and hugs, maia
[email protected]

branbran

I am currently starting my third screenplay for a three picture deal for a finance company. The third is a psychological thriller.

Right now I'm trying to finish the treatment. I always write the treatment before I touch the screenplay.

I also have a production company that will will go in with the finance company to produce the films. I was an Assistant Director for 5 years, and for the last couple of years have made my transition.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread