Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello again................ (1 Viewer)

B

batwing

I posted an intro the other day,but apparently it didn't "take". So will try again. I've been writing for years (I'm 69) and have published twice,not counting numerous letters to the editor and things like that.
I've been driving a school bus for 30 years (and I'm still sane,for the most part). I LOVE to read,LOVE to write,am fairly fluent in American Sign Language,enjoy music,singing,kayaking,knitting,and this past summer took up biking. Also LOVELOVELOVE all sorts of animals. Have several dogs and one cat. Would have tons more if I could! Have 3 kids,several grandkids that are all sorts of fun(most of the time). Nice to meet y'all........:smile:

Damian_Rucci

Welcome to the site, your going to learn that this site is very constructive and helpful. So I hope you enjoy your time here

B

batwing

Hi all....I was asked what genres I write.....I prefer children's stories...little children. Picture books up to maybe 2nd or 3rd grade. Also Christian writing..
Sunday school stories,etc.
All the writing books I've studied tell you about writing leads that grab,etc. but my biggest problem is that I get something started and can't figure out how to END it. Anyone else have this problem?? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread