Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello again everyone. (2 Viewers)

ramatheson

Hi everyone, I'm back after an over-year hiatus from the forums.

I hope everyone is doing well.

I've been busy busy writing, and have kept up my normal pace of 10-20 poems a month, as well as continuing my prose work. I've completed and published my 85 or so page novella "Mother Mori," and have another novella (About 111 pages) called "Itch" that will be out in the next few months once artwork has been completed.

I also have 2 chapbooks, and two music albums (industrial/noise/ambient/classical piano) out in which I wrote, produced, sang, and performed everything.

Anyways, as you can see, I've been busy, but am interested in getting back to workshop with those of you still around here, and the new people.

:)

~R.A.Matheson

ramatheson

Well it's self-published stuff, but it does feel pretty good to hold my stuff in my hands. :) Oh, and I just launched my own site so if you get time come on by.