Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello…I am the dreaded Czar Nosferatu (1 Viewer)

Hello…I am the dreaded Czar Nosferatu

Well, the title basically said who I am but not what I am. I am a writer of fiction, particularly Science Fiction and hardboiled detective fiction. I like to combine the two. I am also a huge movie fan and comic book fan. My favorite authors are Philip K Dick, Alan Moore, HG Wells, Franz Kafka, Raymond Chandler, Dashiell Hammett, Robert Heilein, Isaac Asimov, AE van Vogt, Arthur C Clarke, William Gibson and Neal Stephenson. My films influences are Blade Runner, Pulp Fiction, Alien, Dr. Strangelove, A Clockwork Orange, Plan 9 from Outer Space, Bride of the Monster, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Big Lebowski and many many others. My favorite comics are those by Alan Moore, such as Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Swamp Thing, etc. My heroes I would count as Philip K Dick, Alex from A Clockwork Orange, Philip Marlowe, Roy Batty, Batman, Rorschac, V, Aleister Crowley, Che Guevera, Quentin Tarantino, Riddley Scott, Stanley Kubrick, Tim Burton, and Terry Gilliam. I'm a freshman in high school and write in my spare time. I'm looking to chatting with other scifi authors here and hope this will be a good experience.

Thank you for welcoming me. My army of atomic vampire supergypsies are glad we can drive our internet machines here all the way from a our underwater base.

L'Oiseau Noir

Atomic Vampire Supergypsies? Nonsense! They are no match for my vast armies of Cyborgnetic Panda Pirates and Nuclear-powered Vampire Cybergoth Borgs of Doomy Doomness. Their mighty stompy-boots of evil shall trample a path to glory! But enough about my secret armies.. I've said too much. Welcome to the forums. =)