Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hej hej! (2 Viewers)

Hur går det?

Or as we say in my homeland; G'day howyagoin? (mmm fanĕtik spĕling)

Well, a little about Me! I was born and raised in Australia, if you ever get a chance to do that, do it. Currently I am living in Sweden on a working holiday with my beautiful fiancée whom is a native to the wonderful (but cold) country. As it seems I have a lot of time on my hands as finding work isn't as easy as it sounds and I've little to do beyond planning our wedding, I plan to write a little.

Most of my previous works are growing moldy but in Sydney, which is a blessing as I can create bright fresh bouncy new worlds and characters to torment in new wonderful fashions. Glee!

I'll withhold posting anything for awhile though, I read the guide thread and will endeavour to critique some other's work before I grow the gonads enough to post up my dribble.

Anyways, hello everybody.

Last edited:

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, Doctor Faberge, and welcome to the forum. I've never been in Australia (is on my list, though, but will have to wait until I'm pensioned - always thought you don't go there for two weeks) biut I've done some Swedish while I was at uni.

Nickie

Hello to you, Doctor Faberge, and welcome to the forum. I've never been in Australia (is on my list, though, but will have to wait until I'm pensioned - always thought you don't go there for two weeks) biut I've done some Swedish while I was at uni.

Nickie

Swedish is killing me! Argh!

I hope you do make to Australia one day, it's a lovely country.

Faustling

Welcome, it's always nice to have another Swede on the forum (there are few of us so I'll count you as Swedish as long as you're living there).

I would've written the above in Swedish but I'm not sure how much you'd understand.

strangedaze

I'm impressed by your having an accent in your username. You's got moxy. Welcome and I look forward to reading your work!

Welcome, it's always nice to have another Swede on the forum (there are few of us so I'll count you as Swedish as long as you're living there).

I would've written the above in Swedish but I'm not sure how much you'd understand.

Thank you! I'm trying my widdle bestest to learn Swedish, I'm finding very hard though.

I'm impressed by your having an accent in your username. You's got moxy. Welcome and I look forward to reading your work!
Yeah, I thought an "é" would lend to the illusion that I have an ounce of sophisication about me. That and the name Fabergé just happens to be spelled that way.

Cheers!

Faustling

Thank you! I'm trying my widdle bestest to learn Swedish, I'm finding very hard though.

I've heard it's pretty tough to learn. A while ago I helped teach Swedish to immigrants and they were pretty confused, especially by our grammar. We got a lot fewer words then English though, if that helps. :)