Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

heeellllooo (1 Viewer)

S

Semi-Neurotic

Hey!! And yes I am semi-neurotic haha. I'm new here and I thought I might want to just introduce myself.

I am an avid reader and I try to be an avid writer. I attempt to finish what I write I swear. I just have so many ideas swimming around in my head and I keep getting new ones popping up every day. So much That I never actually finish anything I start and that's probably the most frustrating thing. I usually write down ideas on post-its and just leave them laying around. And that is why my computer area is covered in brightly cover sticky notes hahaha. I also have a problem with deciding which genre I want to write about at the moment. I can't decide whether to write mystery or action or fantasy or anything else. At some point they all just seem to mix together.

But yeah, time to stop rambling on. I decided to join this forum to maybe sort out my ideas and get some feed back.