Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Heeeere we go... (1 Viewer)

Hi all, my name is Cody, and I'm a student in southern California.

I've been writing since I was around six, if you can call that writing. Basically I would create very poor drawings and then base some kind of scene around them. Not exactly literature, but it was something I enjoyed doing and have continued to work at all this time.

I make no assumptions as to having talent, or lack thereof, though I feel there will always be room for improvement. I simply know that writing has always been my true passion, and I am looking forward to feedback from others who hold the art as dear as I do.

Peace, Love, and Words. \\:D/

Very glad to be here! I was referred to the forum by I Have It, and already I like the "supportive and honest" vibe I'm getting. Many thanks for the welcome :)

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, Cody. Great to have you here. A big cookie goes to I Have It for recommending us. Enjoy!