Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Have you any puns or funny comments worth sharing? (1 Viewer)

JustRob

FoWF
WF Veterans
If you have flu-like symptoms then that could be analogy. Silly me, it's most likely actually a simile. No, hang on, that's a spoonerism. That's a shame, that I can't think of a pun for that.

Aquarius

Financial Patron
‘The evening news start with ‘Good Evening’ and then tell us that it isn’t anything of the kind.’ Anon.

Tim

Friends of WF
Two guys walking down the street see a dog licking his private bit. One guy says, "Gee I wish I could do that."

The other guy says, "Perhaps you should pat him first."

Users who are viewing this thread