Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Harry Potter? (1 Viewer)

Do you like the Harry Potter books?

• Yes! I love them.

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • They're good but not great

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • They're awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know I'll probably get a lot of flack for liking these books, but I think the Harry Potter series is a pretty well told story, although the writing isnt totally up to snuff. What is everyone else's opinion on Harry Potter?

galt

I could write a whole book on why the Harry Potter series is amazing and so vastly successful:
Well-developed, intersting, humorous characters; complex, logical-but-always-surprising plots; the whole setting is extremely imaginative and believeable; suspenseful, novel, classic, fun, - need I go on?

Ruben

galt said:
I could write a whole book on why the Harry Potter series is amazing and so vastly successful:
Well-developed, intersting, humorous characters; complex, logical-but-always-surprising plots; the whole setting is extremely imaginative and believeable; suspenseful, novel, classic, fun, - need I go on?

I'll just say 'ditto'...

DITTO!

Users who are viewing this thread