Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hard Reset (1 Viewer)

Darkkin

WF Veterans
Hard Reset

Ctrl...Alt...del
Press them

and

count

mississippi
mississippi
mississippi

pi...

hard reset

rational
reasonable
reality

nigh...

Ctrl...Alt...del

Last edited:

mybleedingkeyboard

The proverbial flip of the switch. The magic cure all that didn’t cure or fix anything.
Symbolic piece. Not the kind of work I’m accustomed to reading but it carves out it’s only little niche. Thank you for this one.

Annie. Marie

Hi there!
Thank you for sharing your work with us! This poem was very creative, cryptic even.. I think it would be great to listen to this as spoken word. This piece makes me interested in what exactly inspired you and what messages you're trying to relay with this. I get the sense of spiraling and trying to relax or forget about a moment that causes great pain, but that could just be me.
Good job!

-Annie

Darkkin

WF Veterans
The message on this one is very literal, but given that the world loves a metaphor, its meaning to a majority of readers will probably seem completely obscure. It is more about pragmatic optimism and a touch of Vulcan humour. The pseudocryptic styling is part and parcel of the optical illusion. Appreciate the reads.

- D.

Last edited: